Health precautions: our commitments:
specific information on the sanitary conditions of your arrival with us **
Marhbabikoum means "welcome" and it makes sense for us !
please visit the riad through this small film : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVX2Bli9IIo&t=3s
(Riad Marrakech Marhbabikoum) The house is organized around a courtyard (patio). It includes five bedrooms, two lounges and a terrace, A fireplace for atmosphere in one of the lounges with music and games, in the other, satellite television for those who wish, wifi is free. The decor is traditional, in an authentic style, using all the main traditional techniques such as tadelakt and wrought iron. The rooms: they are all equipped with private bathroom with toilet, air conditioning and heating. Yellow Room - double bed . Green room - double bed . Junior Suite - 1 king size bed and a sofa bed (120) . Orange room – twin (two simple beds) . Blue Room – quadruple (four simple beds).
In total we can accommodate 13 people, plus 2 babies. A group of friends or a family, you can rent the riad in exclusivity for us!
A mid-day snack. A mint tea at any hour. Moroccan family traditional meal. A gourmet Moroccan meal with traditionnal pastilla ? Fatiha will be happy to put together one of her specialties ! Plus, she teaches you, if you wish to prepare a moroccan dish, bread or pancakes !
Riad Marhbabikoum protects guests and staff from viruses
We implement practices/ gestures/ training in order to guarantee an optimal hygiene quality.
- Protective gestures
- Everyone entering the riad washes his hands with hydro-alcoholic gel, made available at the entrance of the riad.
- The reception of our guests is in the patio, open, not confined, and spacious enough so that there is no promiscuity,
- The members of our team wash their hands once an hour at least with soap, and every time they enter or leave a guest’s room,
- All door handles and stair rails are cleaned with disinfectant once daily,
- In the patio, for meals, the tables are far enough from each other and the guests are served at the table (no buffet),
- Members of the riad team wear a mask when serving meals,
- The rooms are disinfected at the departure of each host, and a minimum of 6 hours is respected before the arrival in his room of the next host,
Each member of the team will have received training in protective gestures when he resumes work at the reopening of the Riad, and will be accompanied daily for the implementation of gestures and good hygiene practices.
A specific communication/ training for our guests will be made to them during their booking and upon their arrival at our,
Provision of products
Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at the places where guests and visitors pass: at the entrance, in the patio, on the terrace, in the living room and in the kitchen,
Single-use masks are available for guests who wish to and for team members,
A small document contains protective gestures for our team members and anyone working with us on an ad hoc basis,
A sign is installed in the entrance, kitchen and change rooms, detailing the hygiene measures to be taken
Wash hands with soap/hydro-alcoholic gel once an hour and at the entrance to the riad/room,
Sneeze/ cough in his elbow,
Blow your nose with single-use tissues,
Wear a mask if necessary,
An email is sent to all our guests at the time of booking, to explain our hygiene measures and protective gestures
An email is also sent to agencies that work with us for the same purpose, so that they can inform their customers/visitors,